NCSOFT is holding the first closed test for Master X Master (MXM), and we have codes to get you access!
MXM is an upcoming action MOBA with a revolutionary TAG system – which allows you to swap between two characters mid-combat – multiplying your depth of strategy. With a diverse selection of Masters to choose from – including brand new characters as well as known characters from NCSOFT titles like Blade & Soul and Guild Wars 2 – and a variety of PvE and PvP modes with co-op options in both, players can challenge opponents with a deadly fusion of Masters in beautifully crafted battlegrounds.
The MXM Alpha Playtest 1 runs from June 24-27, beginning at 10am PDT and closing at 4pm PDT on the 27. The test will be focused on a selection of masters and game modes; primarily offering 3v3 and 5v5 PvP game modes, but a selection of PvE stages will also be available to fight your way through. There will be additional tests in the future, but these codes will only give you access to this first playtest.
There is no NDA on this test so players are free to share impressions, stream and more, and please keep in mind this is an early Alpha test.
To Redeem your Key:
- If you already have an NCSOFT account, log in to your account management page.
- If you do not already have an NCSOFT account, create one here.
- Once logged in, go to the “Apply a Code” tab
- Enter your code in the serial code box and click activate
- You will then be prompted to download the test client. If that does not pop up, you can download the game at http://download.playmxm.com/TestMxMInstaller.exe
- Once download is complete, log in with your NCSOFT account information and start playing once the test begins! (reminder the test only begins on June 24 at 10am PDT)