OnRPG has partnered with Gaijin yet again to net you access to the latest round of testing for War Thunder's combat expansion, Ground Forces. Control the battlefield from below in massive metal juggernauts as you ride beautifully rendered tanks that are only more beautiful as they explode!
War Thunder: Ground Forces is a ground-based expansion for the initially aerial-combat focused War Thunder. Players will have the chance to pilot tanks in an expanding war that brings combat to the ground (and mixes it with air combat), with a realistic damage model based on actual tank physics. Tanks will be modifiable in terms of modules, armor, damage, and even appearance (from camo to decals).
The beta test schedule will continue into the foreseeable future from 09:00 to 13:00 and from 17:00 to 21:00 every day (Based on PDT). That equates to 00:01 to 04:00 and from 16:00 to 20:00 every day for GMT.
For full details on testing times and the newly launched tank events, read the full post on the official site here.
To Redeem Your Key:
- Login or register at warthunder.com
- On the main page, click the "Redeem code" button in the right menu
- Download the CBT-launcher and let it download the beta.
- Keep an eye on the current schedule of tank events to not miss any of the action.
- Be sure to check out the store for exclusive tanks and other offers you can unlock for both the CBT and upcoming Open Beta.