4Story, coliseum update revealed
In addition to this, other players who failed to have a chance to show their strength and honor in a coliseum can be one of spectators. And they also join the event that enables them to achieve not a few game money when the player or the party that they voted wins after each matches end.
This has been designed to give an opportunity to users to be a hero or a spectator in a crucial warfare in a restricted area. Developer Zemi is fully confident that all MMO fans will love it.
Updated contents at a glance:
1. At a glance in 4story tournament (1 time a month)
– 3 types available : Party showdown / Unlimited Individual showdown / Classified Individual showdown
– Winners’ Rewords : Party showdown winner – 70,000 game point
Unlimited Individual showdown winner – 10,000 game point + Highest level item
Classified Individual showdown winner – 5,000 game point + Highest level item
(The item can be used only for 1 month. The item is gone when the next winners are decided)
(In addition to official monthly tournament, 4story GM teams can bring on additional tournaments regardless of numbers)
2. Application fee & Clearance for Showdown
Application fee : 3 Rune to be paid (If the player fail to get appointed as a player, 2Rune 700Runa will be refunded. 300Runa is commission)
To get clearance : 1200 merit point to be paid (Merit point can get earned by winning daily territory warfare)
3. Requirement for participants
1st pick players: Highest ranked 16 players in the last month’s cumulated merit points will be chosen for the starter
2nd pick players: Allocated to the showdowns that lack the quorum after starting players determined. (Random selection)
Party players: Participants can choose his/hers companies for the showdown.
4. Tournament Schedule
(1) 1st pick player selection: The first Monday in each month
(2) 2nd pick player selection: The first Tuesday in each month
(3) Party player selection: The first Wednesday in each month
(4) List of showdown revealed: The first Thursday in each month (5 PM)
(5) Admission: The first Thursday in each month (6 PM)
(6) Showdown: 10mins for each Quarter final / Semi final / Final. Showdown will end at 8 PM
5. Coliseum Info.
– The total number of coliseums: 32
– Each coliseum has 4 different portals (1 for participants / 3 for spectators (S seat – 800Runa / A seat – 100Runa / B seat – 100 Cron))
6. Spectator Info.
– Every users other than showdown participants can have a seat in the grandstands with paying portal fee.
– They also can enjoy the event to predict the winners on each showdowns and can get a certain amount of money from the cumulated portal fees when their prediction is right.
– They can buy and use cheering kit which is supposed to raise up their favorite player’s HP live. 10 HP point on each cheering kit.