Today the team of Angels Online (ao.igg.com) over at IGG would like to announce that the long-awaited Totem Skirmish will be released on Jan.10th. During the first month of Open Beta Test, the players in Angels Online have been working hard to increase their characters strengths strong enough, and now it is the time for they to fight for Glory.
PVP Period: everyday
Boss Challenging Period: 20:00~22:00 EST (GMT-5) everyday
1. There are only two scenes (lvl 21-40 and lvl 41-60), and Guilds should join the battle according to their factions and level.
2. Players can attack any players from opposing factions.
3. During 20:00~22:00 EST (GMT-5), everyday, players can obtain the Riddle Pieces; which can be used to exchange for the Angel League Certificates.
4. If you do not enter the Battle between the allotted times then you will only be eligible for PVP fights with no special Bosses. Collection players can collect the Riddle Pieces all the time, but youd better collect them as soon as possible.
5. 200 Riddle Pieces can be exchanged for 1 Angel League Certificate.
6. After the battle, Michael will select the 3 guilds who obtained the most Riddle Pieces from each faction (12 guilds in total) to be the winners. They will become the proud owners of the Totems and territory from the first round Totem Battle.
1. Lvl 20+ players in each main city need to talk with Sentinel Angel so as to enter PVP maps.
2. Players can play PVP in this map. Fighting players can obtain Riddle Pieces through attacking monsters or boss, and production players can obtain riddle pieces by collecting.
3. Collect Riddle Pieces and exchange Riddle Pieces for Angel League Certificates.
For more info visit the official site at: