Chinese martial arts MMO TLBB enters Limited Open Beta phase in Europe!
With fresh leaves and vivid flowers setting the scene in TLBB’s (Tian Long Ba Bu) magical kingdom this upcoming season, ChangYou.com Europe invites players to take part in the Limited Open Beta starting 19th March.
Starting this Friday 6:00PM (GMT) a limited number of players every day will be allowed to join the TLBB ‘Dragon’ server and experience the ancient Chinese adventures.
Tian Long Ba Bu TLBB Europe Open Beta Limited Crystal Dragon Egg
The alluring and beautifully rendered martial arts MMO has witnessed excellent user numbers around the world and with an already strong fan base in the western market, publishing company ChangYou.com have confirmed their latest launch period in Europe for 2010.
Players should be aware that from the 8th March at 6:00AM (GMT), TLBB’s activation is closed. Meaning that from then until 19th March, new accounts can still be registered for TLBB but new players will not be able to access the ‘New Moon’ server between these dates.
Rundown of dates and times for Limited Open Beta:
– 8th March 2010 @ 6:00AM (GMT) – Closed Beta Activation Closes
– Between 8th March and 19th March – Players can register but will NOT be able to access New Moon server – Closed Beta Keys invalid
– 19th March 2010 @ 7:00AM (GMT) – Closed Beta end and all characters wiped
– 19th March 2010 @ 6:00PM (GMT) – Limited Open Beta Begins (‘Dragon’ server)
– Daily registrations spaces during the ‘Limited Open Beta’ period are limited
With maintenance work taking place during the day [19th March], it will give players a final chance to hunt around for a limited number of special codes that have been distributed among select gaming portals. These codes will allow gamers to be in for a chance of winning 1 of 200 limited edition Crystal Dragon Eggs
available in the world, that have been specially designed in for TLBB fans. These eggs will be a one-off production and will not be available again! So, make sure you pick up a code sooner rather than later!