Information about the political networks of Taborea released
Berlin, Oct. 3rd 2008 – In the world of Runes of Magic, called Taborea, different factions accumulating vast political, military and economical powers have developed over a period of many generations. Many of those factions are rivaling each other and are fighting for supremacy openly or behind the scenes.
The players in Runes of Magic have the possibility during the course of the game to join those factions and to affect the game’s power structures. Detailed information about the background story and goals of those factions have been published on the Runes of Magic website. An absolute must see for every interested player!
Together with that information about the political factions, new pictures from the presently running closed beta have been published.
Runes of Magic a world full of wizardry and adventure
With an extensive range of features Runes of Magic prepares to redefine the standard of free-to-play MMO games. Right from the launch Runes of Magic will convey its absorbing story in over 600 quests embedded in an atmospheric world. Players can choose from six main classes. Combined with a secondary class they dispose of 36 individual character Seite 2 von 4 classes over all. All characters possess unique skills with impressive combo attacks and can use mounts in the later stages of game play. A particularly attractive feature for guilds and players is the possibility to arrange their own virtual homes with individual furnishing. Thanks to an extensive crafting and reputation system, thrilling PVP as well as demanding dungeons and boss-monsters, no wishes remain unsatisfied. The Taiwanese developer Runewaker has developed Runes of Magic according to western MMO standards within a time frame of three years. The studio will provide new challenges for players every three to four months with free add-ons and updates.
Runes of Magic features
- Free2play, no monthly fees, free download
- Dual class system with switchable primary and secondary classes
- Enthralling background story
- Already over 600 quests and level comprehensive quest series on launch
- Instanced and persistent dungeons
- Individually developed skills and spells
- Armor sets with special bonuses
- Dynamic item system: Upgrades with hundreds of runes
- Activatable PvP system (Player vs. Player duels)
- Epic crafting system with the possibility to improve existing items
- Individual coloring of clothes and armor
- Housing: personalization with individual furniture for players and guilds
- Special zones for guild houses
- Reputation system
- Scalable user interface based on the users preference (development of your own
- In-game map and radar system to find dealers, resources and quests easily
- Auction house: auction and purchase items
- Teleporting possibilities via runes, different and unique mounts
- Controlling with mouse (point & click) and keyboard (WASD or arrow keys) possible