We are pleased to inform you there will be two server merges on January the 5th. Sydney will be merged into Toronto and Las Vegas will be merged into Los Angeles. All players’ data in the original servers will be completely transferred to the new server after the servers are merged. You can enter your account and password to login to the merged server as before.
Sydney + Toronto = Toronto
Las Vegas + Los Angeles = Los Angeles
The level of the characters, items, gold and Eudemons in the inventories and warehouses, the Eudemon Warehouses and Eudemon Hatchers in the original two servers will be completely retained.
If you have two characters in both servers with the same account, you need to delete either one before the servers are merged. Otherwise, the character in server B will be automatically deleted by the system (The character can be retrieved via the Mannequin System).
After the two servers are merged:
1. After servers merge, players can log in the merged server from the original server enter. The Eudemon IDs will be kept. Consequently, two different Eudemons may share the same Eudemon ID in the new server.
2. The occupied family maps will be cleared.
3. The occupied legion maps will be cleared.
4. For the two booths of the same position in the original two servers, only the more valuable one will be kept. The income from the less valuable one will be completely given back to its owner.
5. For two castles in the same position in the original servers, only the more valuable one will be kept. The income from the less valuable one will be completely given back to its owner.
6. All castles created by players will be kept. You can go to the market (293,447) in Cronus to be teleported to the castle maps, and then ask Abby to send you to your castle.
7. Don’t auction within 24 hours before the servers are merged. Items in the Auction House will be cleared after the servers are merged.
8. Same character names, family names and legion names will be automatically changed by the system. You can find Eric (293,435) in Cronus to change their names.