Kabam and Universal Partnerships & Licensing today announced the worldwide release of Fast & Furious: Legacy, the official mobile game of the Fast & Furious movie franchise, available now for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and Android devices. Set across all seven films in the unstoppable franchise built on speed, Fast & Furious: Legacy is an immersive action racing game that lets players become part of the Fast & Furious world. The game becomes available just ahead of the release of Universal Pictures’ latest chapter in the hugely successful series, Furious 7, in theaters April 3, 2015.
“Fast & Furious: Legacy has everything fans expect from the popular film franchise, from fan-favorite characters, the hottest cars to race in the fiercest competitive game modes, to high quality graphics that truly pop on screen,” said Bill Kim, executive producer for Fast & Furious: Legacy. “By bringing this type of experience exclusively to mobile devices, anyone with a smartphone or tablet can download Fast & Furious: Legacy for free and have their own unique Fast & Furious storyline.”
“We had a fantastic collaboration with Kabam on Fast & Furious 6: The Game, and together wanted to build on that success to create a new game that dives deep into the Fast & Furious universe and is true to the brand,” said Calvin Lim, Vice President, Mobile, Universal Partnerships & Licensing. “The films’ passionate fan base will love being able to extend their Fast & Furious experience beyond the theaters and play whenever, wherever on their mobile devices.”
In Fast & Furious: Legacy, players join Tej, Roman, Letty and other characters to tear up the streets in super-charged story missions set in a unique storyline inspired by Universal Pictures’ Fast & Furious series. Lead a crew against rival teams and race in iconic movie locations around the globe from Rio de Janeiro to Tokyo to Miami and back to Los Angeles. Trick-out custom rides and weave through traffic, avoid the cops and score airtime on jumps in all new adrenaline-pumping game modes. Game features include:
- All New Driving Modes: Dominate Classic Drag Races while perfecting all new action race modes including Street, Drift, Getaway and Takedown.
- Tear up the Streets of Iconic Movie Locations: Battle other crews through the streets of Rio de Janeiro, Tokyo, Miami and Los Angeles.
- Run Your Own Crew: Recruit your friends for Crew vs. Crew battles to earn respect and dominate the global leaderboards.
- Fast & Furious Cars: Collect and upgrade more than 50 licensed vehicles including many from the Fast & Furious movies!
- Battle Notorious Villains: Go head to head against Fast & Furious villains including Arturo Braga, DK, Shaw and more.
Fast & Furious: Legacy, the official mobile game of the Fast & Furious film franchise, is available for free on the App Store for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch, as well as on Google Play. For the latest game information, visit www.fastandfuriouslegacy.com.