For the Tribe: Destiny Online’s Expansion Pack Unveiled
Crucial changes are made to bring the Tribal War (aka Guild War) to a whole new level, making it probably one of the most fierce and the most intense guild wars in all MMORPGs as of now. Previously the Tribal War was fairly 1 dimensional and allowed for a large bias towards the champions. Now it’s a level playing field and anyone can take the shot and become the Champion!
The Tribal War has been improved in the following ways:
– Introducing the idea of Tribal Alliance and extending the participating sides from the previous 2 to Defender, Defender’s Alliance and the Attackers (allowing Tribes to exclusively fight alongside a Tribe of their choice)
– Closely combining PvE with PvP (something that we feel has been too heavily divided in the past)
– Picking the winner by the amount of damage inflicted (allowing smaller tribes to make a mark by adding a new method to the battle)
– Amply rewarding every participant and increasing the usage of Honor Points
– Live broadcasting the real-time progress of Tribal War in the whole server
The expansion pack will raise the level cap to 145 from the previous 140, opening up a new round of competition for high level gamers. The corresponding new equipment and weapons for every class is on the way as well. This will add to the arsenal of weapons currently at hand for all classes in the game. As you can see below, they make quite beautiful additions:
From the very first day Destiny Online was released, these adorable pets, especially Super Pets, always held the spotlight in every update and expansion pack and this one, Kirin, will make no exception. With its glowing appearance and extraordinary abilities, it is bound to be the object of affection for every pet lover.
With level cap raised to 145, a more ferocious World Boss monster will be introduced to the game bringing greater challenges to the versatile high level gamers. The Boss is named “Grim Gargoyle”, a grotesque winged monstrous humanoid creature, with a horned head and a stony hide, grasping a hulking war hammer in its claw.
For a long time we have offered fun mounts in the way of Elephants, Foxes and Turtles etc. Feeling that the players deserved a little something more on this front, we decided we’d give them another choice to what they ride! We will give you the hilarious, cutting edge Flying Carpet. Imagine flying like Aladdin and the princess.
Destiny Online, based on eastern mythology, is a 2D free-to-play fantasy MMORPG featuring teamwork, pet raising, pet farm, weapon refinement, tribe system, marriage system, master/apprentice system, fun quests and so forth. It is also the first MMO that “Pays U 2 Play”, meaning that if you stay in the game continuously for some amount of time, you will earn Gold Points, that can be used to purchase valuable items from the Destiny Item Mall.