Tripwire Interactive today announced that its highly anticipated co-op sci-fi horror FPS game, KILLING FLOOR 2, is available now for PC via Steam Early Access for $29.99 (US), ₤19.99 (UK) and €26.99 (EU). KILLING FLOOR 2 is the sequel to the highly successful 2009 PC title, KILLING FLOOR, which has sold over 3 million units since its release. With an abundant amount of weapons to choose from, such as the Double-barrel Boomstick and the ruthless Pulverizer, players can team up with friends in up to 6-player co-op to better their chances of survival or play solo if they dare.
“With the Early Access release of Killing Floor 2, we’re starting with a really fun core game,” said John Gibson, President of Tripwire Interactive. “We’re looking forward to dialing in that fun with community feedback during Early Access, and of course expanding that experience with awesome free content!”
At the Steam Early Access launch, players will be able to dive into a fully functional, highly polished subset of KILLING FLOOR 2 content, including:
- 3 non-linear levels – The dark streets of Burning Paris, the ice covered Outpost, and a re-imagined version of the original Biotics Lab
- 4 perks – Berserker, Support, Commando and Medic classes
- 27 weapons – Ranging from shotguns to assault rifles to crazy makeshift hybrid weapons!
- 11 deadly and terrifying Zeds – All determined to destroy you
- 7 playable characters – Including fan favorites Mr. Foster and Constable Rob Briar as well as a new female character – Ana Larive
- 1 new boss character – Enter Hans Volter and his arsenal of devastating weapons and attacks
- Mod SDK supporting custom level creation