Riot Games has announced that on the eve of April Fool’s, its popular Ultra Rapid Fire mode will be returning with new modifications. That’s right, League of Legends is getting a NURF.
The New Ultra Rapid Fire mode strives to deliver a slow, strategic battleground that will “broaden the pool of high-level talent to include expert tacticians previously excluded by something so trivial as the necessity of hyper-twitch reflexes.”
The gameplay mode will feature:
- +100% mana and energy cost on all abilities
- +200% cooldown inflation on abilities, items and summoner spells
- +225 movement speed reduction
- +200% delay between basic attacks
- Critical strikes deal 50% of base AD
- Units critically strike on 150% of attacks
NURF takes to the live servers tomorrow night. Good luck, champions!