Berlin, Sept. 5th 2008 – Frogster has opened the virtual soccer pitches of Kickster Online Street Soccer for 1.500 new players. This current wave of the private alpha is by far the biggest enlargement so far. Because the closed beta is scheduled to start soon, Frogster is going to activate even more registered accounts for the alpha version within the next few days. Although a German beta client is almost ready, the closed beta will be open only at certain weekends during the first beta phase. Thus, a quick registration for the alpha assures the opportunity to play Kickster non-stop for a while.
Kickster Online Street Soccer
Stale football simulations are a thing of the past on the comic inspired online grounds of Kickster, only those players who control the most individual character and master the coolest special moves will rule. Two vs. two or three vs. three: with their team of real buddies online, players stir up international tournaments and leagues. With dashing moves, impressive tricks and absolute ball control, PC kickers gain respect from the ball addicted online community. Only those who have the coolest special skills will climb up in the player rankings.
Kickster offers various scenarios in authentic street style. Backyards, parking lots or factory premises a fast match can kick off anywhere. Thanks to the dynamic motion system, ball artists sweep their opponents from the court with impressively animated dribbling, tackling, tricks and straddles. But only players with the best skills receive respect from the streets. As soon as they reach expert level, Kickster offers even more strategic gameplay and lots of new powerful moves. A tutorial is available to get you started and will help new players increase their skill level to make them ready for human opponents. The dynamic and elaborate tournament and league system of Kickster will see the best players unveiled and glory claimed. “Easy to download and free to play Kickster offers fun football without complications or any payment liabilities. The original online game can be quickly installed and runs smoothly on any average PC. Currently Kickster Online Street Soccer is in the private alpha stage. After the following closed and open beta phases have ended, the whistle will blow this autumn: Kick off in the backyards!
Features Kickster Online Street Soccer
- Free2Play: free game client, no subscription fees
- Team based multiplayer online game (no single player, no AI opponents)
- Getting started easily: comprehensive tutorial with 13 game missions, hints and
rewards for completed missions
- Intuitive controls, but profound gameplay
- Ingame chat and community tools
- Compact game client of about 300 MB and moderate system requirements
- Customization of player character in large-scale item shop: trendy outfits from
head to toe and special moves available for micropayment
- Level based game system: advanced skills learnable with progress
- Strategic team play and tactical moves in expert level
- Elaborate league system with promotion and relegation
- Ample tournament system
- Formation of clubs and club ranking available in the future