Today, No Man’s Sky has launched on XBox One. Along with this, all platforms are receiving the NEXT update (version 1.5).
The NEXT Update dramatically transforms No Man’s Sky with the following features:
- True co-op multiplayer including shared battles, explorations, and bases;
- Expanded base building that includes many new parts and the ability to build multiple bases, anywhere on a planet;
- Third person view
- Character customization
- Increased visual detail and performance
- Expansions to the freighter system
- Expanded space market
- Expanded crafting and resource system
- Improved scanner
- Procedural technology
- New story and procedural missions
- UI improvements
- New creatures and NPC AI
The patch is expansive and you can find the full notes here.