Pax Prime is now “Pax West”! I don’t see the need for the change but that’s okay! If you’re reading this, I’m probably on a plane, or more likely, sitting in a damn airport waiting for my next flight which will inevitably take me to Seattle! From Thursday til Monday we’ll be covering news virtually non-stop, which means our coworkers that stayed behind will be swamped under a heap of pictures, words, video [and probably swearing at us a bunch]. But what am I excited for? There are a few things to be totally honest. But what are the biggest ones?
- Behemoth: I’ve been trying to get to the Behemoth Breakfast for a year or so now. Finally, we will be there and see the latest offerings from them, and have some tasty food! I love Behemoth, from Castle Crashers on up.
- Final Fantasy XV: I get to have a sneak peek at this, and hopefully get my hands on some of the never-before-seen content! As a huge Square-Enix fan, this is one of the big ones, and I’m thankful that we managed to secure that time!
- “Warhammer Mystery Game”: A new Warhammer game is on the way! I have absolutely no damn clue what it is, but this is going to be a must-see, I can feel it in my bones.
- Gigantic: Oh goodness. Gigantic is coming on strong! This is a game I’ve had a few experiences with [such as myself and DizzyPW smashing their dev team. Yeah, that happened] and I cannot express how glad I am to see that it’s still moving forward.
- Paladins: HiRez, they put out phenomenal work. Paladins is a title I have not had enough coverage of lately, but it’s something I’m dedicated to coming back to when I return from Seattle.
- Indie Megabooth: There is always a smattering of wondrous content here, games of all types, from all manners of groups. This is one of my favorite times here, seeing all the up and coming stuff that is on the rise. These are people that dedicate their lives to creating quality games, stuff that people who focus on the AAA might overlook. I don’t want to do that!
There is so much other stuff going on though. Parties, taking photos, meeting cool cosplayers and developers, occasionally eating! This is not a time to relax, but a time to work like never before! Sure, it’s fun and it’s exciting but there’s a lot of work to go around and I aim to do my share. I hope you guys have a great week, because we’re going to be bringing as much content as possible!