Ready to compete for prize in War of 2012
War of 2012 Open Beta officially launched on September 14th! Are you ready for the adventure? No need to download! You can reach War of 2012 with a simple click! This world is the aftershock of cataclysm and through the chaos a new era of opportunity begins! Survive or be destroyed. The fate of the world is in your hands! There is more than just the excitement to be expected for our open beta. Get ready to claim 4 fantastic special offers.
Open Beta Daily Pack
During open beta, each player will receive 3000 Coins and max resources daily. Players will ONLY receive this pack from 21:00 – 21:10 server time. This will dramatically speed your Empire development and give you an edge. All we ask in return is for you to report any issues you may find in the game so we may research them. Remember the pack can only be available during the Open Beta.
Are You Worthy?
The top 50 players will each receive a reward of either an orange equipment set, purple equipment set or blue equipment set to use for Live Server! Top 50 players’ list will be issued according to the rankings established at 21:00 server time at the end of the Open Beta. Rewards will be hand out when the Live Server are launched.
Top 1: Randomly get an orange equipment set.
Top 2to 5: Randomly get an orange equipment set.
Top 6to 10: Randomly get a purple equipment set.
Top 11to 20: Randomly get a purple equipment set.
Top 21to 50: Randomly get a blue equipment set.
1. No application necessary. The winners list will be subject to the Player Rankings at the end of open beta 21:00 server time.
2. The winners list will be published via live news bulletin. Soon after, Open Beta will end.
3. The winners will receive their equipment 3 days after the official server launch.
1. The equipment sets will be sent to their owners on the Live Server, and the set can not be exchanged.
2. All winners will have to create their accounts within 3 days after server going live. Rewards will be sent to the winner’s account directly. All of the winners account names on the new server should be the same as what you had on the Open Beta or you will forfeit the prize.
Open Beta Acceleration
1. Resources consumed for troop recruitment, Building or upgrading speeds and Research will be half the required amount on the live servers during Open Beta.
2. Your Troop marching speed and Resource production will be doubled.
3. Heroes will gain double experience if used in battles against an NPC or other players.
Who Can Catch the Most Bugs?
Players can submit any bugs found to a GM via the ticket. Players will receive 1 coupon code if the bug is verified. Each code can be used to claim a reward of 50 Coupons. Players will be able to use them for Beta or when the servers go live.
Rules of the contest:
1. Each bug reported will be checked by the Technical Department and a determination will be made.
2. If the bug you submitted has been confirmed by the Technical Department, You will be notified and the coupon code will be sent.
3. In the event that more than one player submits the same bug, the reward will go to the player who submitted it first.
1. Player user name
2. Have the bug description. How did you experience this bug? Details will help the Technical Department to verify whether the bug exists. Please be specific.
3. Screen shot of the bug (If you have one).