Requiem: Memento Mori Expands its Service Coverage to Include Korea
This week WarpPortal’s dark fantasy MMORPG REQUIEM: Memento Mori is expanded its service coverage to include Korea. Korean Requiem players can join and enjoy playing with Requiem players from all over the world!
To welcome Korean Requiem players and help them acquainted, Requiem: Memento Mori will be hosting the events listed below:
• A 3 week +30% exp bonus for all!
• Green rice cake & blue rice cake global drop event for all players.
• 1,000 free points giveaway.
• Premium package benefit that includes an additional +50% exp boost, +30% item drop rate, -50% death penalty, and access to the premium dungeons.
• Chance maker event for doubled dropped loot from bosses.
• Raid dungeon boss event and battlefield tournament.
“I have been receiving lots of positive responses from Korean Requiem users so far and most of them are very excited for this new opportunity.” states Casey Wing, Producer for Requiem in North America. “We are preparing many events and challenges for Korean players to enjoy, and we also want to make sure that they have fun playing with our current Requiem players currently playing in our server.”