Soul of the Ultimate Nation: Aiort Graveyard Update
– Increased level-up limits and more than one hundred new quests
– New game system: group system, shield system
The plan includes SUN’s update schedule for the first quarter 2010 adding ‘Aiort Graveyard’, the new playing field for higher level characters. The district is very dark and lifeless. It includes a neglected graveyard and a deserted castle which has been abandoned for hundreds of years since the lord of Aiort had fallen. After the Roshufelt War, the emperor of Geist Empire, Schwartz Pramme took over the area. Only the dead exist in Aiort now to await the players who choose to take up the challenge. More than one hundred quests will be added to Aiort Graveyard and existing regions.
In addition, the character level cap will be raised to 115 from the previous maximum level of 100. Players can now pursue to gain higher abilities in the fantastic world of S.U.N.
WEBZEN also plans to introduce various add-on features:
– Personal Waypoint System to enable players to easily move one point to another for fast-paced game play.
– Group System for players help one another providing a family-like bonding structure and benefits.
– Shield Points to absorb more damages in certain situation.
It is expected the update will be available on March 29.
More details on Global Soul of the Ultimate Nation and the update are available at Webzen.