Evil-doers beware, Phoenix Online Publishing and No Bull Intentions today announced the release of Supreme League of Patriots for PC, Mac and Linux! Don your cape and hit the streets of New York City in this hilarious superhero comedy adventure! All three issues of Supreme League are available on Steam, GOG.com, the Humble Store, and the Phoenix Online Store (store.POStudios.com) for $14.99 as a season pass, and $5.99 individually.
Poking fun at pop culture, politics, reality TV and more, Supreme League of Patriots combines classic point-and-click gameplay with a modern, satirical and irreverent sense of humor. Join Kyle Keever in his politically incorrect quest to win a spot on the newest hit reality TV show, America’s Got Superpowers. When a freak accident turns Kyle’s alter-ego, the Purple Patriot, into his main ego and triggers real superpowers at the cost of his sanity (and good taste), Kyle’s got a new mission to become the hero New York deserves, and definitely not the one it wants. Navigating a twisted world of vigilantes and villains with his cheeky and sarcastic sidekick Mel, Kyle’s got a lot to learn about the world of superheroes!
- Three episodes of fully-voiced satirical superhero antics
- Discover, befriend and declare your enemies from the city’s zany and colorful cast of superheroes and archenemies
- Two playable characters: Kyle Keever aka The Purple Patriot and his sarcastic sidekick Mel
- Tiered hint system to make the game as challenging as you want it to be
- Fantastic original soundtrack composed by Jake “Virt” Kaufman
- Fight for something resembling justice from the sewers of New York to the theatres of Broadway!
“Supreme League has a great, smart sense of humor that has a great time poking fun at just about everything in pop culture,” says Katie Hallahan, PR Director for Phoenix Online Publishing. “Phil’s written a fun adventure and brought it to life with the colorful art and some hilarious animations, and Kyle and Mel are a hilarious duo.”
“I don’t think there’s ever been a video game character like The Purple Patriot before,” said Creative Director Phil Ings. “He’s a force of nature. You can love him or hate him but you can’t ignore him.”
For more information, visit www.POStudios.com