Gala-Net Inc. has released a plethora of new content to their latest release, Tales Runner, through the gPotato game portal. Tales Runner recently enjoyed a successful Open Beta launch, and since Open Beta, this free-to-play MMO racing game has taken off with the addition of over 25 new maps and over 100 new items.
The first chapter of release focuses on the Monsters Attack theme. Among some of the new maps that were recently released (but not limited to):
– Angry Lizard Map, one of the most anticipated maps with a new Boss Monster
– Daddy Octopus Map, where players are being chased by a giant octopus that strikes lightning while running through an inverted course system
– Fury of Mommy Octopus Map, where players have to dodge both Mommy and Daddy Octopus (2 bosses) while trying to survive
– Sun and Moon 2, a new horizontal 2D take on a map of one of the original maps
– Super Jump, a map testing the boundaries of how fast a player can bounce in between platforms
In addition, Tales Runner has added over 100 new items including upgradable pets that will aid in races. With the release of the Monsters Attack Chapter, Tales Runner continues to focus on releasing new Boss Monsters through the rest of this year. The Alchemy System will be introduced this season, where players can collect cards at the end of each race and a combination of cards will allow for special items for stat bonuses. The Family System will also make its debut in Tales Runner, groups of players join together and race against other families to receive bonus XP and in-game currency.