Triad Wars players should be in for a new update on Wednesday. While the official patch notes are still pending, the team has offered a few indications of what to expect new when the patch goes live:
- A new Raid Start Screen that displays favors for you and the defender.
- 20 new store items, including facial hair.
- Improved Player Profile and UI.
- AI can now play favors against you and become more aggressive at higher ranks.
- Improvements to operations in difficulty and variety.
- Improved tutorial.
- Improved mouse and keyboard controls.
- Refer a friend system.
Read up more on what to expect here.