IGG has announced the release schedule as well as the major features of the new Zu Online (http://zu.igg.com) version 1.5.03. The version will be released on August 18th. After Zu Online version 1.5.03 is released, the level cap for Zu Online will be 240, which will allow for many new quests, talents, items, etc. Additionally, the gear decomposing system and spirit training system will be available. Below are the major features of Zu Online version 1.5.03 that IGG has announced:
1. New Level cap: 240.
2. A new zone: Watercloud Palace
3. Gear Decomposing System is now available.
4. Spirit Training System is now available.
5. Level 7 Suits and Level 8 Suits are now available.
6. New talents (Level 181-240) for each clan have been added
7. New gear attributes: Decrease critical hit chances and garrote chances. Decrease damage sustained from critical hits and Garrotes. Gear will be able to have these new attributes.
8. Rounds quests can now be accepted as many times as you like.
9. Players are now able to ride a mount at Level 30.
10. System prompts while creating a character have been improved.
11. Attributes of Superior items and Epic items have been modified.
For more details, please visit http://zu.igg.com/news/newscon.php?aid=1026.
About Zu Online:
Zu Online (http://zu.igg.com/) is a 3D MMORPG from IGG (www.igg.com) that has been warmly welcomed by all manner of players due to its unique theme and traditional oriental features.