This week, the Zu (http://zu.igg.com/) team will offer players a chance to show off their game control by challenging their GMs. Details are as follows:
8:30pm 10:30pm EST (GMT-5) on 25th Jan, Holy Server
8:30pm 10:30pm EST (GMT-5) on 26th Jan, Desert Server
8:30pm 10:30pm EST EST (GMT-5) on 27th Jan, Holy Server
8:30pm 10:30pm EST EST (GMT-5) on 28th Jan, Desert Server
8:30pm 10:30pm EST EST (GMT-5), on 29th Jan, Holy Server
8:30pm 10:30pm EST EST (GMT-5), on 30th Jan, Desert Server
Ghost Canyon and Blue Mountain
1. GMs from opposite factions will appear in Ghost Canyon or Blue Mountain.
2. GMs will prompt players to find them through the world channel.
3. GMs will stay in the same place for 10 mins after they tell players where they are, and then they will teleport to another place. If a GM is killed within the 10 minutes, they will also be teleported out.
4. When players find a GM, the GM wont attack them until they are attacked first.
5. GMs will drop some random equipment when they are killed, and any player can pick them up.
For more info visit the official Zu Online site: http://zu.igg.com/news/newscon.php?aid=369