505 Games and Remedy Entertainment made an announcement concerning one of their latest titles, Control. Control, which launched globally on August 27th, has a roadmap that details the expansions and new content coming to the game over the coming months. Each of these expansions will be able to be purchased individually, or as a part of the Season Pass. The Season Pass and Expansions will be available for purchase following the Playstation 4 Expansion “The Foundation” release. The second expansion, “AWE” will release on all platforms at the same time.
Content Planned for Control:
- Photo Mode: Remedy is working on the much-desired Photo Mode, arriving this fall free to all players, which will enable players to take awesome snapshots of Jesse in the Oldest House.
- New Game Mode: In December, the Expeditions game mode will be released, offering challenging new end-game content in which Jesse must help Security Chief Arish explore the mysterious Formation and its strange surroundings. Here you will face some of the greatest challenges the Oldest House has to throw at you. Expeditions will be free to all players.
- Expansions: In 2020, two full, paid Expansions will be released, The Foundation and AWE. Both will offer new story missions, teams, enemies and game mechanics, and will take place in new locations within the Oldest House.
- The Foundation will delve into the history of the Oldest House. At the request of the ever-mysterious Board, Jesse must explore what lies beneath the Bureau as she returns order to the Foundation and the Oldest House itself.
- The second Expansion, AWE, will take Jesse into a new area of the Oldest House, the Investigations Sector, where the Bureau closely examines Altered World Events.