New building packs are now available in Dragon Quest Builders 2, as the content available in the Season Pass. This Season Pass gives players a ton of new content, from recipes, hairstyles, clothing, and new areas to explore. There are three DLC packs, which will be sold separately, and the full details are given below. The “Hotto Stuff Pack” is available today, with the Aquarium Pack and Modernist Packs dropping on August 2nd and August 9th respectively. There is also free content, with the Knickknack Pack – which contains recipes for Celebratory Soup, Ornate Adornment and Pretty Paddle. Players who have PlaystationPlus can gain additional content as well:
- Legendary Line Art Recipe – Recipe for a painting of the Scions of Erdrick.
- Lo-Res Luminary Recipes – Includes a set of recipes for building the Scions of Erdrick.
Season Pass Content:
- Hotto Stuff Pack – Includes more than 40 recipes to help players design and decorate structures in the style of the Hotto Steppe—a popular resting area in a distant land. Players will also gain access to an all-new island with the materials needed to build these new recipes.
- Aquarium Pack – The world of DRAGON QUEST BUILDERS 2 has become your oyster! A fishing island awaits you, where you can learn how to catch and breed 40 different fish that can be added to your own DIY aquarium. Unlock an additional tool, the fishing rod, as well as customization options and apparel fitting of a water-bound adventure.
- Modernist Pack – This set includes over 70 recipes for modern-looking structures, hairstyles, and clothing. Build a luxury hotel, modern condominiums and more with the largest new set of recipes yet.