1C Company has announced today that their turn-based tactical RPG, Fell Seal: Arbiter’s Mark has arrived on Steam Early Access. It’s an isometric, story-driven RPG, which is scheduled for full launch on PC, Playstation 4, and Xbox One in Spring 2019. The game will be presented at Gamescom 2018 in the 1C booth following its Early Access release. The goal of the Early Access campaign is to gather player feedback while further honing the gameplay toward the game’s full, multi-platform launch. It is focused more on storytelling and tactical battles, with 20 character classes and over 200 abilities.
“Fell Seal: Arbiter’s Mark invites players to experience the classic era of tactical RPGs, but with new twists that update the gameplay for the modern age,” said Nikolay Baryshnikov, VP of 1C Company. “The team at 6 Eyes Studio has a strong vision fueled by a love of the genre, and the game unveils an epic story with challenging tactical combat and lovely visuals for RPG fans to enjoy.”
- Classic Tactical Combat Battles: Including rugged terrain and elevation, taking place on beautiful hand-drawn environments
- Handcrafted Look and Feel: Hand-drawn pixel art and colorful isometric graphics for all 40 maps
- Deep Class System: Over 20 classes and 200 abilities lets you truly customize every one of your characters through the selection of their class, sub-class, and passives to create a versatile generalist, a dedicated spell-caster, or a mighty foe-crushing specialist!
- Extensive Customization: Customize all characters via a wide selection of portraits, outfits, colors, and overall visuals
- Epic Storyline: Unfolding over 40 story encounters and culminating in challenging end-game content
- Nice Loot: Equip your army with over 240 pieces of equipment, either purchased, gathered from fallen enemies, or created from crafting