Fell Seal: Arbiter’s Mark hits console and PC today, officially leaving behind the Early Access phase of development. That launch happened in August 2018 and has undergone significant changes and improvements since. Fell Seal: Arbiter’s Mark brings players to the world of Teora, a land that was once ravaged by a terrifying beast. It features secret characters, optional content and more as you play as an Arbiter named Kyrie. There are centuries-old secrets awaiting that could shake the Arbiters to their core. It’s up to the Arbiters to keep the peace, but can they after this?
- Experience an epic and mature story, unfolding through over 40 story encounters and topped with challenging end-game content.
- Classic tactical combat battles, with rugged terrain and elevation, taking place on beautiful hand-drawn environments.
- A deep and complex class system with over 30 classes and 300 abilities lets you truly customize every one of your characters through the selection of their class, sub-class and passives. Carefully craft the character you envision, be it a versatile generalist, a dedicated spell-caster or a mighty foe-crushing specialist!
- Customize your troops’ appearance your way, by selecting their portrait, outfit, colors and overall visuals from a wide selection.
- Equip your army with over 240 pieces of equipment, either purchased, gathered from fallen enemies or created from crafting.
Fell Seal: Arbiter’s Mark is out today on Steam (W