The long-awaited next Mega Man title arrives today for the Nintendo Switch, Playstation 4, Xbox One, and PC via Steam – Mega Man 11. The US and Canada also have a limited physical release for the Nintendo Switch, that includes a new Mega Man amiibo and other collectible items. The side-scrolling franchise is back in a big way with a new look, and Mega Man works alongside Dr. Light and Rush to take down Dr. Wily once and for all. In Mega Man 11, players take down Dr. Wily’s latest robots, jumping, sliding and shooting their way through a series of challenging stages, acquiring new power ups, and gain access to the new Double Gear system. Dr. Wily had access to the gear system too, giving it to the Robot Masters.
Mega Man 11 Features:
- Gear up! Take advantage of the Double Gear system – A unique new twist on the satisfying platforming action, offering options to enhance Mega Man’s speed and power on the fly.
- For vets and first-timers – Multiple difficulty options are available for a player of any platformer skill level. Controls for an on-screen weapon wheel have been added for easy accessibility to all of Mega Man’s weapons during combat.
- Multitude of classic and unique Challenge Modes – Tackle a wealth of classic Challenge Modes such as Time Attack or Score Attack as well as several other unique Challenge Modes like Balloon Rush, Jump Saver and more.
- Bust to the top of the Online Leaderboards – Best your buddies’ scores or times across several Challenge Modes or simply aim for the top, challenging players around the world. A nifty auto-upload option ensures your score/time is uploaded automatically to the Online Leaderboards.
- Get caught up on robo-lore in the Gallery – Get up close and check out the unusual and wonderful characters of Mega Man 11!