X.D. Network revealed today that Muse Dash will be releasing on June 20th, 2019 for the PC and Nintendo Switch. It will also have a limited-time Marija skin for both consoles, and all DLC from the previous versions will come with the Nintendo Switch release. Each song will also come with trophies to unlock, leaderboards, and three difficulties. Rhythm players will also find enjoyment in tracks taking more than a few tries to master.
Simple 2-button controls make Muse Dash easy for players to jump into, with action side-scroller mechanics like traditional rhythm game instrument solos, timed dodges, and beat-based enemy attacks all mixed together to mash the perfect jam.
What to expect from Muse Dash:
- Launch on Nintendo Switch and PC in June 2019
- Nintendo Switch version will have free DLC updates
- Over 80 songs to master in-game
- Rhythm mashed gameplay with surprising depth
- A variety of stages, enemies, and bosses to face representing different music genres
- Limited-time exclusive Marija skin
- 3 unique heroines to play, each coming with their own pets, and unlockable outfits
- Leaderboards for each song to challenge yourself against the very best in Muse Dash!
- High-level difficulty options for rhythm game players who want to master Muse Dash