Chaotic side-scroller My Friend Pedro will bring blood, bullets, and bananas to the Nintendo Switch, with a retail release on November 12th, 2019. This edition will be 29.99 and will have a variety of retail bonuses, including an original 11″x7″ poster, sticker pack, and the OST.
My Friend Pedro is a violent ballet about friendship, imagination, and one man’s struggle to obliterate anyone in his path at the behest of a sentient banana. The strategic use of split aiming, slow motion, and the ol’ stylish window breach create one sensational action sequence after another in an explosive battle through the violent underworld.
The Retail Edition of My Friend Pedro for the Nintendo Switch Includes:
- Retail Exclusive Content – Everyone can go bananas with a specially created 11”x17” poster, sticker pack, reversible cover art and the game’s full, gritty soundtrack in this retail edition.
- Full Throttle Gun Ballet – Players can unleash a graceful torrent of destruction with an incredible level of control over weapons and body. They’ll twist and turn through the air while aiming both hands at priority threats, or line up a perfect bullet ricochet to drop an unsuspecting gangster from behind.
- Mix It Up – To break up the high octane running and gunning, dynamic sequences are introduced to offer new challenges, such as thrilling motorcycle chases and slower paced physics-based puzzles.
- Slow Motion Braggadocio – When the action amps up to a frenzy, players bring it all into focus by shifting into slow motion to calm the nerves and steady the aim.
- Parkour! – While battling through each level, the number of points earned can be increased by incorporating acrobatic flips, wall jumps and rolls into enemy takedowns.
- Race to the Top – A global leaderboard is primed and ready for everyone to rack up points landing hits, kills and elaborate acrobatics.