Dire Wolf adapted an award-winning board game to both Steam, mobile devices (iOS and Android) and also the Nintendo Switch: Raiders of the North Sea. Raiders of the North Sea will also have fully integrated cross-platform play with this worker placement game. This is the third adaptation of a Renegade Game Studios title and is also the first in a series of upcoming digital board games. In the Viking Age, players will assemble a crew of warriors and raid settlements, seeking to impress their mighty Chieftain. Raiders of the North Sea is 14.99 on Steam, 9.99 on iTunes and Google Play, and 19.99 on the Nintendo Switch.
The official digital adaptation to Raiders of the North Sea brings the hit tabletop game to life:
Deep Worker Placement Strategy!
- Each turn you’ll harvest resources twice: first by placing one worker, and then by recovering a different one!
- Use your resources to hire a Viking crew and outfit your longboat!
- Send your crew on daring raids to win gold and glory!
- Survive battles with the legendary Valkyrie…or honor your Chieftain in a glorious death!
- Amass Plunder and make sacrificial Offerings to win!
Upgrade Your Longboat!
- Complete objectives to improve your longboat!
Many Ways to Raid!
- Turn-Based Strategy lets you play at your own pace!
- Learn the Oars in a full tutorial that teaches you the strategy of the game!
- Explore the North Sea in a 10-game campaign!
- Lead Your People in single-player games against AI opponents!
- Rise to Greatness in multiplayer battles!