Street Fighter V might be in its third season, but Street Fighter IV is still alive and kicking! It’s coming to Android in the form of Street Fighter IV: Champion Edition! 32 world warriors are coming to mobile, with familiar controls and action. It also offers various settings and tutorials to help the more casual player walk the path of victory. Street Fighter IV: Champion Edition for Android will be available as a free download. The initial download will include one playable character (Ryu) and three AI controlled characters (Chun-Li, Guile, Zangief). Players may unlock the full game for a one time in-app purchase of $4.99.
- Fight as 32 Street Fighter characters including fan favorite and Android exclusive, Dan.
- Intuitive virtual pad controls allow players to execute full move sets including Unique Attacks, Special Moves, Focus Attacks, Super Combos and Ultra Combos
- Take your game to the next level with a Bluetooth controller (Controllers do not work in menus, they fully function in multiplayer and single-player gameplay.)
- Battle head-to-head against players from around the world via Wifi – Single player “arcade” and multiplayer modes.
- Unleash super moves with a tap of the “SP” button. – Four levels of difficulty3
Pre-Ordering can be done at this link.