Other Ocean Group announced today that their arcade action/RTS/tower defense hybrid, Tabletop Gods is getting ready to leave Early Access. The official launch date will be on May 16th, 2019. This time in Early Access was used to make fixes and improvements, to make the game as sharp and playable as possible. A new faction and battlefield were both added, as well as improved units, new spells, traps and so much more. To celebrate the impending launch, Tabletop Gods will be on sale for 25% off on May 9th on Humble Store, May 16th for Steam. These are limited-time prices, however (Retail: 19.99 USD). Tabletop Gods also has Oculus Home and Viveport for Virtual Reality with HTC Vive, Windows Mixed Reality, and Oculus Rift + Touch with Xbox controller support; Other VR platforms including PSVR are planned to follow.
In Tabletop Gods you play the role of a god vying for power. Gather your devout mortal followers and face-off against other players on desktop PC or in VR (Oculus Rift, HTC Vive or Windows Mixed Reality) as you lead your army across tabletop battlefields in frenetic, arcade-style strategic battles. Tabletop Gods matches are three rounds, with a goal of destroying the opponent’s Stronghold (or at least destroy more of theirs than yours), and each round lasts 3 minutes. Players can secretly set traps between rounds as well as swap out spells. A refilling mana system will be the source where you deploy units. There are also Human, Demon and Undead factions to pick from.
- Human, Undead and Demonic Governance factions
- Castle Grounds, Nether Realm and Void Temple Tabletop battlefields
- Powerful spells
- Killer traps
- Single and Multiplayer Gaming
- Achievements and Leaderboards
- Localization into French, Italian, Spanish, German, Korean and Mandarin
- Playable on PC, in Virtual Reality on HTC Vive, Windows Mixed Reality and Oculus Rift or Crossplay between platforms
- Tightened up graphics on level 3
- Much, much more!
- Why are you reading this and not playing Tabletop Gods?