We. The Revolution hit PC back on March 21 and did incredibly well across all metrics on Steam. Now, the game based in the French Revolution is now available on Xbox One, Playstation 4 and the Nintendo Switch. It is a unique game with a singular art style, set in the blood-soaked, paranoid world of the French Revolution, and as a judge of the Revolutionary Tribunal, it’s up to you to pass sentences and declare who is guilty and innocent, which is a dangerous game all on its own.
“We. The Revolution debuted on PC receiving great scores and reviews both from the gamers and media worldwide. – said Lukasz Mach, Head of Marketing & PR at Klabater – “Klabater’s porting team put a lot of effort to adjust game’s mechanics for the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and Nintendo Switch, especially when it comes to controls. I’m sure console fans all around the world will appreciate this one of a kind story-driven adventure!”
In We. The Revolution you will:
- Shape history, meet famous historical figures and decide who will live and who will die
- Experience the oppressive atmosphere of the French Revolution as you know it from classic novels of Alexandre Dumas and Joseph Conrad
- Preside over dozens unique and morally ambiguous court cases; from simple criminal cases to difficult and complex political-legal proceedings!
- Confront your judgments with your family – your loved ones may often disagree with your decisions, be careful not to lose them!
- Run your own courtroom – question witnesses, analyze clues and evidence, read reports, and pass sentences
- Make friends and enemies of different rival factions vying for power. Make them your associates or make them disappear!
- Engage in a mix of genres, blending case-building with intrigue-crafting and turn-based tactics
- Discover the unusual visual style blending the simplicity of polygons with neoclassical art from the revolutionary era