Warm Lamp Games and Alawar Premium (a division of Alawar Entertainment) are proud to announce that Beholder 2 has launched on Steam, as of December 4th, 2018 at 7pm PST. It’s being sold for 14.99, and every player who bought the original Beholder game on Steam will receive a 20% off coupon for Beholder 2, which can be combined with a traditional launch discount. They also announced that in partnership with Curve Digital, Beholder: Complete Edition will release on the Nintendo Switch on December 6th, for 14.99. This is the original game and the DLC.
The same hopeless, grim dystopian universe Beholder was originally set in is back, but now it’s in a 3D format. Privacy is dead, and a totalitarian state controls all aspects of life, ruled by the same “Wise Leader”. New scenes and rooms wait to be explored in this expansive new title, as well as floors inside the actual Ministry. The continued Orwellian theme is very strong in Beholder 2.
“You are a newly employed department officer within the Ministry of a totalitarian State. While you are poised to have an illustrious career and possibly become Prime Minister someday, the way up won’t be easy. So, how high up the career ladder will you climb? The choice is still yours to make!” – Evgeny Sister, Producer – Alawar Premium
– Every citizen of our great State dreams of working at the Prime Ministry!
– Have you already decided what you’re going to become?
– Will you become a diligent and responsible officer decorated by the Wise Leader himself?
– Or will you become a hardline careerist capable of destroying anyone who stands between you and the Prime Minister’s seat?
– Or maybe you are just a whistle-blower?
– Whatever the case, you are now part of the Ministry!
– From this moment on, no one beyond these walls has ascendancy over you!