505Games opened pre-orders (digital and retail) for Koji Igarashi’s upcoming horror side-scrolling ARPG, Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night for Playstation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and PC (Steam/GOG). The digital and retail release for North America on PS4, Xbox One and PC hits Tuesday, June 18th, and the Nintendo Switch edition will arrive on June 25th, 2019 on the Nintendo eShop and other retailers. All standard versions are 39.99.
Beginning today for a limited time only, players who pre-order Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night on Steam will receive a 10 percent discount off their copy. PlayStation 4 players who pre-order the game digitally from the PlayStation Store will receive an exclusive Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night dynamic theme with current PlayStation Plus subscribers enjoying an additional benefit of 10 percent off. 505 Games is also pleased to offer players and collectors an option to pre-order physical copies of the game for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch™ packaged in an exclusive collectors Novobox futurepak and available exclusively through pre-order at Best Buy retail stores.
· IGAVANIA LIVES ON – Koji Igarashi, one of the renowned godfathers of the genre, is creating a new, modern side-scrolling action RPG experience that will satisfy longtime fans of his previous work.
· VAST AND DEEP GAMEPLAY – Unlock spells and powers; find, craft and upgrade several types of weapons and special items to change Miriam’s appearance; and mix and match gear and abilities to find your playstyle.
· INSANE REPLAY VALUE – In addition to a sprawling single player story experience with alternate endings, almost a dozen extra game modes will be released post launch as free updates, including online & local co-op and vs. modes, roguelike mode, boss rush, chaos mode and nightmare difficulty to name a few.
· HIGH FIDELITY 2.5 GRAPHICS – Everything in Bloodstained is rendered in loving 3D detail on a 2D side-scrolling environment that changes and evolves as you play.
· ORCHESTRAL MUSIC BY INDUSTRY LEGENDS – With music by Michiru Yamane (Castlevania: Symphony of the Night) and Ippo Yamada (Resident Evil), respectively, Bloodstained’s music is an unforgettable experience.
· IGA’S BIGGEST CASTLE – Bloodstained’s game world map is the biggest of Koji Igarashi’s entire career, giving fans of his distinct style more to explore and enjoy.
· MULTIPLE CHARACTERS TO CHOOSE FROM – Aside from the enigmatic Miriam there are secret playable characters awaiting discovery.