Boss Crushers is a roguelite online multiplayer title from independent studio Space Horse, and releases on Steam today. Players lead a group of randomly-generated characters, either on your own or with friends, to beat a variety of enemies with unique game mechanics. The full version of Boss Crushers has new spells, items, locations and much more. Through death, players can gain experience and unlock the content within the game.
“It’s been a year since we published the first version of Boss Crushers,” says Alexey Chernov, CEO at Space Horse. “We are extremely proud to be leaving Early Access with so many new features”.
- Multiplayer mode. Complete levels with your friends or strangers.
- Hardcore bosses. Each boss possesses unique mechanics, behavior, and abilities. To defeat a boss, think like a boss, live like a boss, be a boss.
- Random generation of the game environment. Each new run is a new labyrinth of rooms with a unique set of enemies and bosses.
- High difficulty level. The game becomes difficult very quickly. You have virtually no chance of winning during your first attempts to beat the game.
- Die to win. Your character is mortal, but each death does not go in vain – your battle experience benefits your mercenary guild.
- Random character generation. Prior to venturing into a dungeon, you pick a mercenary with randomly generated characteristics, such as “drunken master”, “peterman”, “pyromancer” or “horsepower”.
- Gradual unlocking of the game content. Unlock new items, skills, enemies and other game elements as you progress.