The beautiful neon colors of a cyberpunk setting are coming to Steam’s Early Access on May 23rd, as Conglomerate 451 comes to life. Conglomerate 451 embraces its grid-based RPG roots and has a unique take on the cyberpunk genre. Set in a city overrun with corrupt corporations, assemble a squad of cloned agents in a bid to restore order to sector 451.
From altering your agents’ DNA and installing ability-granting neural implants to equipping them with powerful cyberlimbs and literally hacking the world around you mid-conflict, you’ll need to take every advantage you can get. Players have to beware though, because agents lost in battle start as fresh clones, losing all of their previous progress. Even the most basic and light of wounds can have an impact on your agents since they can evolve into permanent disadvantages. Conglomerate 451 plans on launching the full release later this year.
- Classic dungeon crawling – Face your enemies in a cyberpunk take on classic, turn-based dungeon crawling gameplay by choosing the best strategy, taking advantage of their weak points and making the most out of your agents’ skills
- Manage your resources – Make use of your own personal R&D department to research advanced technology, unlocking new features, powers and options for progression
- More than just body mods – In addition to upgrading weapon and armor proficiencies, augment your body with interchangeable cyber implants that completely change your agent’s skills and utility
- Pain and Trauma system – Even the smallest wounds can have a lasting impact. By taking damage in combat, agents risk generating permanent Traumas that will follow them between missions
- Procedural cyber dungeons – Experience the dungeon crawling you love, mixed with future technology as you take on procedurally-generated dungeons and missions
- If you die in the game… – Each mission could be your last thanks to agent permadeath. Consider every move, because if an agent dies in battle, they will be lost forever
- Hack the world – Enter cyberspace mid-mission and hack your way ahead of the competition to get crucial intel and give yourself the advantage