1C Entertainment and RuneHeads are bringing a new first-person dungeon crawler to Steam’s Early Access soon. Though no date has been given, the dungeon crawler will have a fun cyberpunk twist. Conglomerate 451 embraces its grid-based dungeon crawling roots where the goal is to take down corrupt corporations that threaten sector 451 of Conglomerate City. Players create and manage a team of cloned agents, and can alter their DNA and implant them with high-end cyberlimbs and other implants.
Conglomerate 451 also has roguelike elements – even the slightest wound could be an agent’s last, or they could suffer permanent status modifiers, which can change how they approach future counters. This means players will have to leverage everything from hacking and equippable agent skills to strategic use of their personal R&D department to make it out alive.
- Classic dungeon crawling – Face your enemies in a cyberpunk take on classic, turn-based dungeon crawling gameplay by choosing the best strategy, taking advantage of their weak points and making the most out of your agents’ skills
- Manage your resources – Make use of your own personal R&D department to research advanced technology, unlocking new features, powers and options for progression
- More than just body mods – In addition to upgrading weapon and armor proficiencies, augment your body with interchangeable cyber implants that completely change your agent’s skills and utility
- Pain and Trauma system – Even the smallest wounds can have a lasting impact. By taking damage in combat, agents risk generating permanent Traumas that will follow them between missions
- Procedural cyber dungeons – Experience the dungeon crawling you love, mixed with future technology as you take on procedurally-generated dungeons and missions
- If you die in the game… – Each mission could be your last thanks to agent permadeath. Consider every move, because if an agent dies in battle, they will be lost forever
- Hack the world – Enter cyberspace mid-mission and hack your way ahead of the competition to get crucial intel and give yourself the advantage