Dead Cells is a Metroidvania/roguelite that has been in Early Access for a while now. It’s leaving that behind on August 7th, 2018 and will be priced about 24.99, and to celebrate this, we have a sweet new trailer. The console version will have a 20% off pre-order discount (The Nintendo of America one goes live on July 18th) and will be available on PC, Playstation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch. Growth and skill come with time in Dead Cells and brings death without all of the frustration of starting from scratch every single time. Each run brings you a bit closer to greater power and is always enjoyable. It’s already available in Early Access on Steam/GoG, but comes to life officially in August.
At launch, Dead Cells will include:
- 13 Levels – Each one with its own atmosphere, foes and secrets to discover.
- 4 Bosses – Made by the most sadistic of the devs, raised on the salt of the testers.
- 80 or so weapons and skills – Spears, swords, bows, freeze blast, etc.
- 4 special powers, unlocking new areas and paths (Metroidvania gear lock items).
- 1 Daily Run Mode Complete with leaderboards for lording it over your mates (PC version only).