Behaviour Interactive (Dead by Daylight) announced the relaunch of their multiplayer survival action title, Deathgarden today. It is retitled to reflect the one year of behind-the-scenes work, as Deathgarden: BLOODHARVEST. A dark, twisted future awaits, and only those who are worthy can enter the Enclave – an opulent, safe haven. The rest are damned to death in the slums. The Bloodharvest is the gateway between these two worlds and is a trial of violence that takes place in arenas known as Deathgardens.
Hunters enter the Bloodharvest willingly, yearning to ruthlessly kill scavengers to rise through the social ranks of the Enclave’s society. For scavengers, entering the Deathgarden is their only chance to escape a life of disease and despair by proving themselves worthy. There are some massive changes to the game, which are listed below:
Focus on Power-up Progression
- Five brand-new scavengers and three new hunter characters, each with their own unique loadouts, progression, and background story
- All playstyles are viable as every in-game action now rewards XP and resources
- Progression designed to encourage and reward trying out different playstyles
Frantic Brutal Gameplay
- Track and gun down scavengers in first-person as a ruthless hunter. Scavenge for blood and escape in third-person with fast-paced parkour and stealth abilities as a scavenger
- Five scavengers vying to survive while stalked by an unstoppable hunter
- A procedural map system, featuring four new Deathgardens that challenges players to adapt to an ever-changing environment
Behaviour Interactive is celebrating this new launch into Early Access with a limited time two-for-one sale. Deathgarden: BLOODHARVEST is 9.99 USD for one week, then it will resume its price of 14.99 USD. There is also a Steam Free Weekend starting today.
New players and early adopters alike can also look forward to the Terminator T-800 Endoskeleton cosmetic set for the hunter. Starting today, players can purchase this cosmetic set to enter the garden as a legendary and unstoppable T-800 including the complete character model and exclusive weapon skin. For more details, please visit the official product page on Steam.