Deep Sky Derelicts has their first expansion arriving tomorrow (May 30th, 2019), and will be 6.99 (including a 10% launch discount). New features and upgrades come with this DLC, such as getting lost in blizzards/sandstorms, engaging with scavenger colonies, and clearing out monster lairs. It promises to make exploration more exciting than ever before.
- New character class – the Miner – including a custom look, ability tree and exclusive new heavy ranged weapon.
- New exploration mechanics such as stealth, ambushing enemies or camping.
- A wide range of new environmental conditions: dynamic gravity, ghost ship, radiation waves, quantum teleportation, tourist trap, etc., along with hazardous planetary conditions such as blizzards and sandstorms, and more.
- New locations to visit apart from the derelicts: ice and desert planets.
- Settlements: confined, guarded areas that belong to various factions, such as scavenger colonies, pirate forts and scourge nests.
- New environmental combat actions that can be used in exchange for energy during fights, as an alternative to playing regular cards.
- 10 new enemies, including deadly new variations on the Cobra and Skink.
- A dozen compelling new missions to accomplish on planet surfaces and on board of derelicts.
- New equipment offering exciting new options for gearing up your scavengers.
- Numerous UI updates and improvements: left-side consumables menu, new buttons for Normal and Focused scans, exploration stance selector button, and more!