Double Kick Heroes makes its way into Steam’s Early Access program today, and Headbang Club is proud to release their genre-bending heavy metal rhythm shooter. The soundtrack, composed by the legendary Elmobo is now available on Spotify, Apple Music, and Deezer. A rhythm game inspired by Robert Rodriguez and Quentin Tarantino, Double Kick Heroes is a brand new way to play a rhythm game, with 30 songs (18 in Early Access, 30 in final release), as well as a level editor that will allow any music to be played to the soothing rhythm of exploding zombie skulls.
- Double kick zombies in the face with insane metal music! Can you keep up?
- 18 face-melting metal songs (30 at final release) by legendary video game AND metal composer, Elmobo.
- Import your own music, play community designed tracks, edit your favorite songs and share challenges!
- A killer, Robert Rodriguez infused background story all about being weird and living for Sex, Drugs and Heavy Metal.
- Explosions, rebels, militias, undead, road-rage, madness, apocalypse! Nothing the Gundillac can’t handle on the fury road! Hell yeah!
- The ONLY rock and metal rhythm game on Steam!