Classic side-scrolling multiplayer action is hitting the Nintendo Switch hard today, with the physical copy of Dragon Marked for Death. It can also be purchased digitally at a variety of online retail stores. Those who held out for the retail release receive all four characters, Additional Quest DLC, and for a limited time, also receive the complete set of four Striker Gear DLC weapons. Dragon Marked for Death is a four-player multiplayer title from Inti Creates and published by Nighthawk Interactive. It’s available for 49.99.
Dragon Marked for Death Features:
- Four Playable Characters – Players take control of the Empress, Warrior, Shinobi or Witch, each with their own unique moves and playstyles, allowing for a deep, strategic action experience;
- Play Solo or With Up to Four Players – Players can enjoy the entire experience on their own, or team up with friends in either local or online multiplayer;
- Fantasy Pixel World – Dragon Marked for Death comes to life on the Nintendo Switch with its hand-drawn pixel art from some of the industry’s best pixelmancers;
- Massive Boss Battles – Dragon Marked for Death’s fantastical bosses take up the entire screen of the Nintendo Switch creating intense, chaotic battles;
- Immersive Storylines – Dragon Marked for Death delivers over 30 main quests and numerous side quests, immersing players into its expansive and incredible world;
- Limited Edition Striker Gear Pack – Unlocks a unique weapon for each of the 4 playable characters only available in the initial run of the physical version.