1C Entertainment and Void Studios announced the release date of their upcoming Nordic mythos action-RPG, Eternity: The Last Unicorn. It’s slated to launch for PC and PS4 on March 5th, 2019, for 19.99 USD. The Xbox One release is scheduled for later this year. Steeped deeply in Nordic lore, this Action-RPG uses classic ARPG mechanics, in a tale that struggles with immortality.
Long ago, unicorns brought about immortality, yet now they are all but extinct, with one last cursed member still in existence. Aurehen of Alfheim is tasked with the weighty obligation of saving the waning immortality of her fellow elves before it fully evaporates, all the while lifting the curse on the last unicorn. It promises to be true to its old-school RPG roots, and everything from the gods and creatures is rich in Nordic folklore.
- Two playable characters: The young elf, Aurehen, and the Viking, Bior – each with a unique backstory and character abilities.
- Over 12 hours of deep action-RPG gameplay to explore
- Fixed camera system reminiscent of old-school RPGs
- Skill, weapon, and ability progression tied into exploration and character growth
- An original soundtrack built to convey both the Nordic and fantastical themes of Eternity