1C Entertainment and Void Studios have brought their latest RPG to life today for PC and PS4: Eternity: The Last Unicorn. It brings a fixed-camera perspective to ramp up tension in combat, and a densely packed world that has a classic RPG/fantasy feel. Two characters, Aurehen the elf, and Bior the ferocious Viking have been tasked with hunting down the last unicorn to lift its curse and preserve the fading immortality of the elven race. Each story is unique in this quest for immortality, and it is live today for 19.99.
- Two playable characters: The young elf, Aurehen, and the Viking, Bior – each with a unique backstory and character abilities.
- Over 12 hours of deep action-RPG gameplay to explore
- Fixed camera system reminiscent of old-school RPGs
- Skill, weapon, and ability progression tied into exploration and character growth
- Explore the large and beautiful realm of Vanaheim, a universe and culture inspired by Nordic folklore
- An original soundtrack built to convey both the Nordic and fantastical themes of Eternity
- Experience firsthand the kindness and wrath of the Gods of Nordic Mythology