Fell Seal: Arbiter’s Mark will be bringing its fantasy tactics action to the Nintendo Switch, thanks to 1C Entertainment and 6 Eyes Studios. On August 1st, the tactics RPG hits the Switch in a big way. The world of Teora will arrive on the portable Nintendo console, where players control the Arbiter Kyrie, who has set out on an adventure to protect their homeland and uncover some centuries-old secrets. Could these shake the foundation of everything her order stands for? It’s very likely.
- Experience an epic and mature story, unfolding through over 40 story encounters and topped with challenging end-game content.
- Classic tactical battles, with rugged terrain and elevation, taking place on beautiful hand-drawn environments.
- A deep and complex class system with over 30 classes and 300 abilities lets you truly customize every one of your characters through the selection of their class, sub-class and passives. Carefully craft the character you envision, be it a versatile generalist, a dedicated spell-caster or a mighty foe-crushing specialist!
- Customize your troops’ appearance your way, by selecting their portrait, outfit, colors and overall visuals from a wide selection.
- Equip your army with over 240 pieces of equipment, either purchased, gathered from fallen enemies or created from crafting.