Fell Seal: Arbiter’s Mark is officially leaving Early Access and into their 1.0 release for PC, PS4 and Xbox One this April 30th, 2019. Pre-orders on Xbox Live have a 15% discount for Xbox Live members, and Playstation has a 10% discount for PS+ members. Set in the world of Teora, the world was once torn asunder by conflict but is now guided by the ruling Immortal Council. Despite the Council, there is still danger lurking. It’s up to Kyrie, an Arbiter that serves the council to defend the land from corruption and evil.
- Experience an epic and mature story, unfolding through over 40 major encounters and topped with challenging end-game content.
- A deep and complex class system with over 20 classes and 200 abilities lets you truly customize every one of your characters through the selection of their class, sub-class, and passives. Carefully craft the character you envision, be it a versatile generalist, a dedicated spell-caster, or a mighty foe-crushing specialist!
- Classic tactical turn-based combat battles, with rugged terrain and elevation, taking place on beautifully hand-drawn environments.
- Customize your troops’ appearance by selecting their portrait, outfit, colors and overall visuals from a wide selection.
- Equip your army with over 240 pieces of equipment, either purchased, gathered from fallen enemies, or created from crafting.