1C Entertainment released a new story trailer and update for their turn-based RPG, Fell Seal: Arbiter’s mark. This is to celebrate the successful Steam Early Access campaign, ahead of its multi-platform launch onto PC, PS4, and Xbox One in Spring 2019. The isometric, story-driven RPG currently has a 93% “Very Positive” cumulative rating in Early Access on Steam, with players comparing it favorably to tactical RPG classics. Fell Seal: Arbiter’s Mark players will control the Arbiter Kyrie, an Immortal Council agent tasked with preserving order throughout the land. Kyrie’s not alone though, they have a squad of companions to aid them in battle.
A large number of improvements since the August Early Access launch are especially impressive given that the game’s developer, 6 Eyes Studio, is a husband and wife team making the game as the only two developers, with some external contractors. However, their collective experience doing everything from making games for EA and Activision to creating art for tabletop gaming books has fully prepared them—and extensive player feedback has also helped focus development efforts.
- Classic Tactical Combat Battles: Including rugged terrain and elevation, taking place on beautiful hand-drawn, isometric environments
- Handcrafted Look and Feel: Hand-drawn pixel art and colorful graphics for all 40 maps
- Deep Class System: 25 classes and 200 abilities let you truly customize every one of your characters through the selection of their class, sub-class, and passives to create a versatile generalist, a dedicated spell-caster, or a mighty foe-crushing specialist!
- Extensive Customization: Customize all characters via a wide selection of portraits, outfits, colors, and overall visuals
- Epic Storyline: Unfolding over 40 story encounters and culminating in challenging end-game content
- Nice Loot: Equip your army with over 240 pieces of equipment that you can purchase, gather from fallen enemies, or create by crafting