Another Holy Potatoes! story? It’s more likely than you’d think. A wacky spy-agency sim game is coming to the already crazy Holy Potatoes! Universe. As the master of your own spudtastic spy headquarters, team up with Ren and Rexa to send your spies on missions, while working to uncover the truth behind the twins’ parents disappearance. As you expand your team, recruit the cream of the crop and encounter legendary pop-culture secret agents such as Jamal Bond, Zombra and Ezio de Frenzy. If that weren’t enough, you can conduct genetic splicing to transfer DNA to new spies, set up training stations, customize and upgrade your headquarters, and much more. Holy Potatoes! A Spy Story?! launches on November 7th, 2018 from Daedalic Entertainment for 14.99.
- Manage and train the best potato spies the world has to offer
- Encounter pop culture special agent spuds
- Create new genetically modified potato spies with genetic splicing
- Meticulously plan secret missions and heists
- Customize, enhance and upgrade your spy agency
- Build crazy gadgets, vehicles, facilities and training stations
- Strategize your moves during mission planning to counter various obstacles