Playdius and Driving Force Games are proud to announce that their first-person platformer, Impulsion will hit Steam on July 19th, 2018. It’s almost time to explore station HMR-1, a station designed to calibrate robotic units, such as yourself. Your guide will be the sassy artificial intelligence, Archie, and players will have to navigate through an assortment of challenges to prove their worth.
Your weapon: time manipulation. Armed with two force field pistols, players can dual-wield their weapons, manipulating time, gravity, and speed to overcome obstacles and avoid traps in each environment. With sharp wits, fast reflexes, and imagination, players must show off their skills and find the right balance between bold moves and caution as they take on 25 levels of increasing difficulty.
Impulsion key features include:
- Fast-paced platformer in first-person experience!
- Challenging levels providing hours of gameplay
- Story Mode with an intriguing science-fiction story filled with funny dialogues
- Competitive Mode with Steam leaderboards to challenge the world… and your friends
- Speed-run Mode with an in-game timer for players looking for the hardest of challenges!